Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Post!

Well hello Internet,

This is just the beginning of an amazing adventure and year. Im excited to begin with answering these few questions.

What are your reasons for taking this course?
Honestly, I was expecting this to be just another English course; with assigned reading, endless tests and book related activities. Still I love English no matter what, and I was ready for whatever my teacher threw at me. However I was not at all expecting something as cool and forward thinking as this course is going to be.

What you're excited about and what makes you nervous?
I'm just ecstatic for the whole idea of this class, i think its realistic and very unique. It's going to be much more engaging and challenging than any other class I've been in so far. I believe that this is a very important lesson in what college will be like. However I'm worried that i wont be able to keep up with everything.

What are your goals for this course?
Get an A, and become more knowledgeable with online programs. Also to have an awesome blog.

How you expect your knowledge and thinking to be improved by taking this course?
I believe this will help me prepare for the rest of my life. This program we are involved in is the most futuristic and  realistic type of teaching there is. It is the way of the future and most are trying to run away from it; It is the inevitable and we need to face it head on. This will give us a glimpse into the future of education and I'm so happy to be a part of it. We are starting a revolution and it is fantastic. My knowledge of the internet will undoubtedly swell, as well as world culture and overall understanding of this ridiculous thing called life.

Why Richard Cory would never have surprised an Open Source Learning network the way he surprised the narrator and the readers of the poem.
 This question stumped me for a little while but i believe that he could express himself in a more clear and concise way when online. In a certain way that he never could in real life. Maybe, through blog someone would have interpreted his pain, through his words and saved poor Richard Cory.


Twiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment