Sunday, August 17, 2014

First Week Reflections

This week has been kind of a roller coaster, in a good and a bad way. Like I anticipated it is a little hard to keep up with what is going on only because it is so new and so different. However, the good part is I am enjoying every second of it. I really do honestly believe this will be a mind and life changing year. I am just happy to be part of the ride.

One thing that i anticipate will help a lot of people out, is to show what is expected, like an example. From what people have said to me and questions that i have been asked, to many this is just a conceptual idea and they are still confused as to what is expected from them. Maybe show a completed blog from last year, so they can get a feel for it.

All in all, a successful week with 169 days left to go. Lets see where it takes us.

Twiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment