Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jiro

This man, is someone I have immense respect for. His dedication, his passion, his discipline; all things that take a person from desperation to perfection. A talent and skill that I am still working on. To be able to give your whole self, not a just a part, to your career takes a huge amount of courage and faith. Jiro gives more than 100% he gives his whole soul, and body to his love and interest. Sacrificing connections with his sons, his wife and the world around him to perfect this one job.

In regards to myself. I can only try to do what Jiro does. My love and passion for theater is great, but there are so many other things I am in love with. Traveling, filming, ballet, people and writing. My goal right now is to find one thing that I truly, truly want to throw myself into, mind, soul and, body. Or if I can manage, fill my life with all of them. My life goals are a work in progress, but I am on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment