Friday, February 20, 2015

The Internet Can be a Dangerous Friend

The Internet; infinite information, billions of connections and portal to a world beyond us. We have come to depend on this almost unreal privilege over the past few years. It is a curse and a blessing to have such power and knowledge. But I have learned the hard way not to give everything to it.

 All of my work from the last two months is gone. I thought it was posting but unfortunately it was all in drafts. Some sort of bug made my words incomprehensible binary code. I talked to Google and they have fixed the problem so I can post again, but they were unable to revive my past posts. So here I am, I plan to retype my previous posts so they are all present on my blog. I just thought I'd fill you in on the goings on.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment